Leap Frog Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Butterfly Pan Add to shopping list Butterfly Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Sharp Knife
Roll out cookie dough and trace frog head pattern with toothpick; cut out with knife.
Bake and cool cookie. Outline cookie and facial features with tip 3. Pipe in whites of eyes, pupils and noses with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Outline mouth with tip 3. Outline and pipe in nostrils with tip 3. Cover cookie with tip 16 stars.
Bake and cool cake. Ice sides of cake smooth with blue icing. Outline frog's body with tip 3. Cover body with tip 16 stars. Attach head to cake with icing.
Overpipe legs with tip 3 and cover with tip 16 stars to build up. Add tip 233 pull-out grass bottom border.
*Note: Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for light green shown. Use Kelly Green for dark green shown.