Laying the Groundwork for Fun Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Black Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Pretzel Sticks
Each Cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Pick your Poison Cupcake Combo Pack Add to shopping list Pick your Poison Cupcake Combo Pack
- Easy-Add 3-D Skull Candy Mold Add to shopping list 3-D Skull Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold candy skulls. Attach halves together with melted candy.
Also in advance: Make arms. Dip pretzels in melted candy; set on waxed paper-covered board. Chill until firm. Trim pretzel to 2 1/2 in. long. Attach pick to pretzel stick with candy; let set. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe hand, fingers and thumb around stick. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with chocolate buttercream tinted black and immediately cover with black sugar. Position candy skulls. Insert arms.