Landing Feet First! Cake
Get a foot up on your Easter dessert by serving this cute, bunny-shaped cake. It also would be perfect for baby shower. Use the Step-By-Step Bunny Pan to get this treat hoppin’!
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
White gum pieces
Chocolate candy drops
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Step-By-Step Bunny Pan Add to shopping list Step-By-Step Bunny Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Ice cake smooth. Using toothpick, mark bunny pattern. Ice inside of ears smooth.
Pipe tip 2A feet (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 12 toes; pipe tip 8 pink pads (smooth both with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 12 cheeks. Insert inverted candy drops for eyes. Pipe tip 8 ball nose. Insert square gum pieces for teeth.