Lacy Peaks Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
- Easy-Add Soft Pink Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Soft Pink Colored Sugar
- granulated sugar
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Cascade Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Cascade Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1s Add to shopping list Tip: 1s
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
In advance, make gum paste flowers: Prepare one recipe of gum paste and tint 1/4 ivory, 1/4 rose, 1/4 dark kelly/moss green combination and 1/4 light kelly/moss green combination.
Roll out and cut 25 each ivory and ivory/rose flowers using apple blossom cutter from flower making set; let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Roll out and cut 20 each dark kelly/moss green and light kelly/moss green leaves using large rose leaf cutter from flower making set. Mark veins with veining tool from confectionery tool set; let dry on small flower formers (1/2 on inside, 1/2 on outside).
Brush dried flowers with water and sprinkle with pink or granulated sugar. Pipe tip 2 dot centers in buttercream.
Place cake on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Lightly ice cake with buttercream icing.
Cover cake with melted candy; let set; repeat process and let set completely. Position cake on serving plate and pipe tip 1s cornelli lace.
Pipe tip 2 bead bottom border; position leaves and flowers around cake.