Lab Partner Cookies
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 1/2 oz. makes 2 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip Skull Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip Skull Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
Prepare and roll out dough. Using skull cutter, cut two skulls for each treat. Using knife, cut four 3 in. x 1 1/2 in. triangles for easel supports. Bake and cool cookies.
Tint 1/2 oz. fondant copper. Roll out 1 oz. white fondant 1/4 in. thick. Using knife, cut four 3/4 in. x 1 in. rectangles for arms; reserve remaining white. Use skull cutter to cut a curve in one end of each arm to fit flush against body cookie. For hands, roll 3/4 in. copper balls and flatten. Using knife, cut hand shape with slits for fingers. Attach to arms with damp brush. Roll out remaining white 1/8 in. thick. Cut four 3/8 in. x 1 1/2 in. strips for cuffs; attach with thinned fondant adhesive. Let pieces dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Ice one skull cookie smooth with copper icing for head and one smooth with white icing for body. Decorate features with tip 3 and royal icing. On head, pipe white ball eyes, black dot pupils; pipe in copper eyelids and ball nose. Pipe in black mouth and white bead teeth. Pipe gray zigzag eyebrows and pull-out hair. On body, pipe in white collar, outline pockets and coat placket, dot buttons. Pipe in black tie and shoes. Pat all smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let dry. Using melted candy, attach head cookie to body cookie, positioning body cookie upside down.
Using melted candy, attach arms to bodies and two easels to each back. Let set.