Kolacky's From The Crypt Cookies
Tasty Kolacky cookies can wear a Halloween disguise! These Eastern European favorites can be cut with shaped cookie cutters that suit the holiday. Pipe on jam or pastry filling before baking and add scary details after baking.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Black Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Leaf Green Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Orange Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Orange Tube Decorating Icing
Apricot and Prune Pastry Filling (1 can each)
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween 4 Piece Grippy™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween 4 Piece Grippy™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Coupler Ring Set Add to shopping list Coupler Ring Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Roll out Kolacky dough and cut out shapes with bat, cat and pumpkin cutters. Tint apricot filling orange. Fill disposable decorating bags with pastry fillings; cut bag and pipe to cover cookies. Bake 18 minutes or until light brown; cool. Fit tube icings with tip 2 and pipe features.