Cookie Sheets & Je…
Kitty-cat Princess Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 16.
- Easy-Add Animal Crackers Pan Add to shopping list Animal Crackers Pan
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Use patterns to cut out crown, tail and bottom paw. Bake and cool cookies. Ice crown smooth and attach lollipop stick to back with melted candy. Let set.
Bake and cool Animal Crackers cake and 1/2 Sports Ball cake. Trim ears of animal cake to shape pointed cat ears; trim 1/2 in. off bottom (neck). Trim about 3/4 in. off top (neck) and 1 3/4 in. off bottom of ball cake. Position cakes next to each other on foil-covered cake board; join with icing. Position paw and tail cookies on board, securing with icing. Use tip 7 to outline and pipe in inner ears plus eyes, nose and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use patterns to mark legs; build up with tip 12 and round with spatula. Pipe tip 4 outline claws. Cover cake with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 4 outline whiskers and tip 3 outline eyelashes. Insert crown in cake. Pipe tip 3 name. Pipe tip 4 balls at crown points. Pipe tip 3 pull-out fringe at base of crown.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.