Kiss the Bride Cookies
Wilton cookie cutters offer all kinds of possibilities. Here, a Candy Corn cutter is used to cut the dress; our Frankenstein cutter shaped the monster’s head.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add 3 in. Metal Frankenstein Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list 3 in. Metal Frankenstein Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add 3 in. Metal Candy Corn Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list 3 in. Metal Candy Corn Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Thin green and white royal icing to pouring consistency. Cover candy corn with white icing and Frankenstein with green icing; let dry. Use tip 3 and royal icing to pipe whites of eyes, green eyelids and nose. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe eyebrows and earrings. Use tip 3 and red royal icing to pipe mouth; add tip 5 green royal icing cheeks (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 4 to pipe hair in gray (use a small amount of black) and white royal icing. Let dry.
Attach head and body cookies with white royal icing and position on waxed paper-covered surface to dry. Use tip 4 and white royal icing to pipe arms (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 hands with green royal icing. Pipe tip 4 feet with black royal icing.
Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow icing colors for green shown. Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red icing colors for red shown. Roll out cookie dough and use candy corn and Frankenstein cutters to cut cookies. Bake and cool.