Kingdom of Sweet Dreams Crispy Rice Cereal Treat
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Sour Cherry Balls Add to shopping list Sour Cherry Balls
- Candy-coated chocolate dots
- spice drops
- Vegetable oil spray
Rice crispy treat serves 42.
- Easy-Add Romantic Castle Cake Set Add to shopping list Romantic Castle Cake Set
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- 7 batches Favorite Crisped Rice Cereal Treat Recipe
Make turrets: Prepare 1 batch of crisped rice cereal treats. Spray inside of turrets lightly with vegetable spray. Pack mixture into turrets, umold and set aside.
Make castle: Prepare 3 layers of crisped rice cereal treats to create castle body. Use 2 batches per layer and mold in 10 x 2 in. round pan. Let each layer set, then stack. Decorate and assemble castle: Attach jumbo nonpareils to windows and tower windows with dots of melted candy.
Attach candy-coated chocolate pieces on tower points and around door. Attach sour cherry candy to turret peaks with melted candy. Attach spice drops to top edge of castle with melted candy.
Position 4 medium and 3 large towers around cake, attach with melted candy. Insert windows and door into castle. Push 1 large and 4 small towers into top of castle.
Attach turrets to towers with melted candy. Attach candy-coated chocolates to bottom border of castle between towers using dots of melted candy.
Tip: To help melted candy set up faster when assembling castle, place castle towers in freezer for 5-10 minutes before attaching. Place chocolate candy in freezer for 1-2 minutes only to help melted candy set faster.