Border Punch Set w…
King of the Jungle Easter Egg
This lion with create a roar of excitement for kids to decorate their own special hard-cooked egg. This mane man comes to life with the addition of Wilton Ready-To-Use Fondant, Border Punch Set and Grass Border Cutting Insert.
- hard-cooked egg
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 5/8 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Orange Candy Melts® Candy (1/2 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each eggs serves one
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set with Scallop Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Border Punch Set with Scallop Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Grass Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Grass Border Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- small craft knife
Step 1Color egg orange; let set.
Step 2Tint 1/2 oz. fondant yellow, 1 in. ball of fondant orange and 1/8 oz. brown.
Step 3To make paws, roll four 1/2 in. balls of orange fondant into ovals. Attach to egg with melted candy.
Step 4For mane, roll out orange fondant 1/8 in. thick and use border punch with grass cutting insert to cut fringe for mane.
Step 5To make face and ears, roll out two 1/4 in. balls of orange fondant and shape into ears. Use remaining yellow fondant for create oval face, 1 1/4 in. long x 3/4 in. wide x 3/8 in. thick.
Step 6Attach mane, face and ears to egg with melted candy.
Step 7Attach mane, face and ears to egg with melted candy.
Step 8Make nose and end of tail. Tint 1/2 in. ball of fondant brown and roll out 1/16 in. thick. Use border punch and grass cutting insert to cut fringe on tail; attach with piping gel.
Step 9Roll a 3/8 in. ball of brown fondant for nose and attach tail to egg with melted candy.
Step 10Use black FoodWriter edible color marker to add eyes, whiskers, muzzles and details inside ears and toes.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community