King of the Hill Cupcakes
An array of snowflakes and a snowman candy topper adorn these fanciful treats. Snowflake toppers are easily created using Wilton Candy Melts® brand confectionery coating. Winter Splendor Baking Cups and Jumbo Snowflakes Sprinkle Decorations complete the design.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Snowflake Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Snowflake Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Jumbo Snowflakes Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Snowflakes Sprinkle Decorations
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowman Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Snowman Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Winter Splendor Baking Cups Add to shopping list Winter Splendor Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Small paring knife
In advance: Mold candy. For base, fill 1 muffin pan cavity 3/8 in. deep with melted white candy; tap, refrigerate until firm, then unmold. Use treat pan to mold snowman. Tint melted candy. Using piping method, mold candy snowman. Refrigerate until firm then unmold. Trim bottom of snowman straight. Pipe facial features and buttons using melted candy. Let set. Attach snowman to candy base with melted candy; let set.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice with tip 1M swirl; add sprinkles, position icing decorations. Position cupcakes and snowman on stand.