Kids Put Their Hearts in it! Cake
Here’s the ideal first cake for kids, easy to ice and fun to decorate with cut-out fondant hearts and letters.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
Ice 1-layer cake fluffy with spatula. Tint 8 oz. fondant dark rose and a 2 in. ball of fondant light rose. Roll fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut out message and assorted sizes of hearts. Attach smaller hearts to larger hearts with damp brush. Position hearts and message on cake. For bottom border, roll 5/8 in. diameter balls of dark rose fondant; attach with damp brush.