Kiddie Cookie Pops
Who doesn’t love a cookie on a stick? Luckily, you can make a lot of lollipops in just a little time using our Cookie Treat Pan and White Ice-a-Cookie easy-flow icing.
1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon milk
- Easy-Add Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract Add to shopping list Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Easy-Add White Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing Add to shopping list White Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add Assorted Colored Sugars Add to shopping list Assorted Colored Sugars
- Easy-Add Assorted Jimmies Add to shopping list Assorted Jimmies
Brush-On Colors Assorted colorsEasy-Add Brush-On Colors Add to shopping list Brush-On Colors
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Serves 8 cookies.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer. Add egg; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until smooth. Refrigerate dough 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375?F. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Press dough into Cookie Treat Pan; insert sticks.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and cool completely.
To Decorate: Cover cookies with Ice-a-Cookie; add sparkling sugars, sprinkles and jimmies as desired. Dry overnight.
When completely dry, stamp or write messages and pictures as desired.
Time-Saving Tip: Substitute refrigerated sugar cookie dough for homemade cookie dough.