Halloween Cupcake …
Kickin’ Back Cupcakes
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Halloween Assorted Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Halloween Assorted Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Halloween Candy Making Kit Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Making Kit
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
Create shoe: Use decorating brush or cut disposable bag and melted light cocoa candy from kit to paint or pipe buckle area of mold. Chill until firm.
Use melted orange candy from kit in cut disposable bag to fill remainder of mold. Tap mold gently to remove air bubbles. Chill until firm; unmold.
Cut candy sticks into 2 in. pieces. Attach boot candy to candy stick with melted candy. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool cupcakes in black baking cups.
Tint buttercream icing green. Pipe pull-out grass on cupcake tops using tip 233 and green icing.
Position a boot candy on each cupcake top.