Kick Off Spring Easter Eggs
Football fanatics will cheer when you tee up this hard-cooked egg! The ball takes the field on a colorful fondant base cut with our Punch. Cut. Decorate!™ Grass Border Cutting Insert.
- hard-cooked egg
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (2 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- White Candy Melts® Candy (1 oz. makes 6-8 eggs)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each egg serves 1
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set with Scallop Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Border Punch Set with Scallop Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Grass Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Grass Border Cutting Insert
- Plastic ruler
Step 1Color eggs brown. Let set.
Step 2Add 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 2 oz. fondant per egg. Tint 1 1/2 oz. green and reserve 1/2 oz. white for each egg.
Step 3Shape a 1 in. diameter ball of green fondant for base. Press down center. Attach egg with melted candy in cut disposable bag. Let set.
Step 4Roll out green fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use border punch with grass cutting insert to cut a strip 3 1/4 in. wide x 3/4 in. high. Attach around base with melted candy in cut disposable bag.
Step 5Roll out white fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use knife to cut a strip, 1/2 in. x 1 1/4 in.; attach to egg for vertical seam with melted candy in cut disposable bag. Use knife to cut four strips, 1/8 in. x 3/4 in.; attach to egg for horizontal seams with melted candy in cut disposable bag.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community