Kick Back And Relax Cookies
Let teen party guests decorate while you Kick Back and Relax. Several days ahead, you pipe a variety of drop flowers using royal icing . Then tint, cut and bake the cookies. Provide the girls with Tube Decorating Icings or Gels and let the fun begin!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Foot Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Foot Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 225 Add to shopping list Tip: 225
- Paring Knife
In advance, using royal icing, make 9 tip 225 white drop flowers for each sandal; add tip 2 green dot centers and let dry. Set aside.
Tint 3/4 of dough light rose. Roll out and cut sandals (flip over one sandal for each pair after cutting to make right and left sandal).
Tint remaining dough dark rose and thin to piping consistency with water. Using thinned dough, pipe tip 3 stripes.
Bake 10 minutes; cool. Attach flowers to sandals with royal icing.