Just a Bit Wild at 16 Cake
She’s sweet, sometimes sassy and still a bit wild! Your little girl is on her way to becoming an adult with a milestone birthday cake.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 28
- Easy-Add 10 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 12 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 12 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
Bake and cool one-layer cake. Place on foil-wrapped cake circle. Ice smooth with rose buttercream.
For cake sides, use Rotary Cutter to cut strips, 3 in. high, along the length of Zebra Sugar Sheets! Attach around cake using piping gel. Cut additional strips as needed to complete circle and attach.
Using circle cutter, cut a 7 in. diameter circle from Black Sugar Sheets! Attach to cake top using piping gel. Cut a 6 in. diameter circle from Bright Pink Sugar Sheets! Attach over black circle with piping gel. Using black FoodWriter and number cutters from set as a guide, trace numbers on back side (shiny side) of Black Sugar Sheets! Cut out with scissors; attach with piping gel.