Just Married Cake
Treat the newlyweds to a special cake after their trip down the aisle. Our bride and groom are riding in style as they begin life’s journey together.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Noah's Ark Pan Add to shopping list Noah's Ark Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1D Add to shopping list Tip: 1D
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 102 Add to shopping list Tip: 102
- Easy-Add Tip: 131 Add to shopping list Tip: 131
- Easy-Add Circle Perimeter Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Perimeter Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add 1 in. Filigree Bells Add to shopping list 1 in. Filigree Bells
- 1/3 yard 1/8 in. wide pink satin ribbon
In advance use cookie cutter to cut 1 circle cookie and ruler and knife to measure and cut two 1-3/4 x 4-1/2 in. rectangle cookies. Bake and cool.
In advance use royal icing and tip 131 to make 40 rose and 40 yellow drop flowers with tip 2 white dot centers. Let dry.
Ice sides and background areas of cake smooth. Outline car with tip 3 and fill in with tip 18 stars. Pipe-in bride and groom's head with tip 5 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe in hair with tip 3. Pipe tip 2 eyes, mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); pipe tip 5 nose. Fill in veil area with tip 3 and add tip 102 ruffle on top. Randomly pipe tip 5 bead hearts on cake top. Add tip 2 necks and bow tie.
Pipe tip 16 black zigzag on bottom portion of rectangle cookies and tip 18 white stars on top half. Lay cookie "tires" on cake. To make spare tire: Ice middle of round cookie white, pipe tip 2 gray line spokes and tip 16 black zigzag around tire; position on cake.
Pipe tip 1D band across tire and print tip 2 message.
Position flowers for bottom border and add tip 352 leaves. Tie ribbons on bells and attach to cake with icing.