Just Hatched Cake Pops
Just in time for Easter, this cute, chick-shaped cake pop is almost too cute to eat. Decorate using yellow Candy Melts® and small spice drops.
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
yellow and orange small spice drops
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Melt yellow Candy Melts. Dip cake balls into melted candy. Place in decorating stand; chill until firm.
Roll out yellow spice drop 1/8 in. thick on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Cut wings and hair with knife. Attach to small cake ball with melted candy.
Roll out orange spice drop 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 small triangles, 1/4 in. wide x 1/4 in high. Attach to chick with melted candy.
Roll orange spice drop 1/4 in. and cut out three toes. Attach with melted candy.
Tint a small amount of melted candy black; place in parchment bag. Pipe dot eyes.