Just Hatched Bunny Cookie
Look who decided to come out of his shell just in time for Easter?! This adorable bunny cookie, created with the Easter 3 Piece Cookie Cutter Set, will be the rave of your celebration.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Spring Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Spring Confetti Sprinkles
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Easter 3 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter 3 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Cut, bake and cool cookies. Tint royal icing lemon yellow, sky blue, rose and brown.
Use tip 2 and full-strength lemon yellow icing to outline egg.
Use tip 3 and thinned lemon yellow icing to fill in.
Position Spring Confetti Sprinkles while icing is still damp.
Use tip 2 and full-strength sky blue icing to outline bunny.
Use tip 3 and thinned sky blue icing to fill in bunny. Let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength rose icing to pipe pink ears and dot nose. Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 2 and full-strength brown icing to pipe dot eyes. Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.