Just Chillin' Summer Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Finetip Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Finetip Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- light brown sugar
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Dessert Dome Candy Mold Add to shopping list Dessert Dome Candy Mold
- Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups (blue used)Easy-Add Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups Add to shopping list Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
In advance: Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Gum-Tex into 2 oz. fondant. Roll out fondant into 4 in. circles, 1/8 in. thick. Using candy mold, dust inside largest dome with cornstarch and place fondant in mold; cut the excess. Cut eight arches in the dome borders with a knife; let dry in mold.
Bake cupcakes in blue baking cups. Cool completely. Prepare icing and ice cupcake tops smooth with icing.
Roll out ball of fondant 1/8 in. dia. Melt Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Unmold umbrella and attach ball to top with melted candy. Decorate umbrella with edible color markers. Attach umbrella to lollipop stick with melted candy. Let set.
Sprinkle cupcake top with brown sugar. Insert umbrella.