Jumping Kitty Cookies
Funny felines skipping gum paste ropes promote smiles. Use Color Flow Icings to turn cookies shaped with our Teddy Bear Comfort Grip™ Cutter into colorfully clad kittens.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Ready-To-Use Gum Paste (1 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using bear cutter, trim ears to point; bake and cool.
Use tip 3 to outline cookies with full-strength icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Decorate with full-strength color flow. Using tip 3 to outline and fill in shirt and skirt; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe in inside ears with tip 2. Pipe tip 3 outline suspenders and waistband. Add tip 2 bead hearts on suspenders. Pipe tip 7 ball muzzle, tip 2 dot nose and whiskers, outline mouth and eyes. Pipe in tip 3 bow and dot knot.
Tint gum paste rose and roll a 9 x 1/4 in. diameter rope. Curve rope and position on arms. Pipe tip 3 bead paws.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.