Jumbo Mousse Candy Cup Baby Reveal
- White Candy Melts® Candy (each bag makes 3 jumbo cups)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Primary Candy Colors Set (blue used)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Garden Candy Color Set (pink and green used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each cup serves 1
- Easy-Add Jumbo Cupcake Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Cupcake Pan
- Easy-Add Jumbo Baking Cups Add to shopping list Jumbo Baking Cups
- Baby Shower Candy Mold (rocking horse)Easy-Add Baby Shower Candy Mold Add to shopping list Baby Shower Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
Melt candy according to package directions. Place baking cups on in pan. Begin filling with 2 to 3 tablespoons melted white candy. Brush candy up sides, coating evenly. Refrigerate to set. Repeat process until heavily coated. Refrigerate to set.
Peel cup from candy, gently pushing up shell from bottom. Keep in cool dry place until ready to use.
Tint white melted candy pink or blue. Place melted candy in cut parchment bag, and pipe a 2 in. circle in bottom of candy shell. Make sure candy doesn’t come to edge of cup. Let set.
Make rocking horse from candy mold. Tint melted white candy yellow with candy colors and place in cut parchment bag. Pipe in rocking horse details. Refrigerate until set. Place tinted green melted candy in cut parchment bag and fill in the remainder of candy mold. Let set in refrigerator. Make one per treat.
Prepare mousse recipe. Pipe mousse into cup using tip 2A.
Position candy on mousse and sprinkle with yellow sugar.