Jolly Santa Hat Cookie
Enjoy a festive holiday cookie that will top off all of your seasonal celebrations. Create Santa’s hat using the hat cutter from the Wilton 7-Pc. Winter Holiday Metal Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set (Santa’s hat cutter used)Easy-Add Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using hat cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Recipe. Tint portions red and green; reserve some white.
Make hatband and pompom. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline and fill in hatband and pompom. Sprinkle with white nonpareils. Let set.
Make hat. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline. Use thinned red icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in hat. Let set.
Make holly and berries. Use tip 2 and full-strength green icing to pipe pull-out holly. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to pipe dot berries. Let set.