Jolly Gingerbread House Cookie
Such a charming and inviting house decorated with a wreath, icicles and jumbo nonpareils. It’s a quick and easy way for the family to get into the holiday spirit.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with Gingerbread House Cutter. Bake and cool.
Prepare color flow icing. Use tip 3 and full-strength brown color flow icing to outline house; let set. Use tip 3 and thinned-down brown color flow icing to fill in house; let set. Use tip 3 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline door and trim with jumbo rainbow nonpareils. Use tip 3 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline and fill in window on door, outline windows and add jumbo rainbow nonpareils for house doorknob and above windows. Use tip 14 and full-strength green icing to pipe stars for wreath; add red nonpareils for berries on wreath. Use tip 16 and full-strength green color flow icing to pipe zigzag bushes at base of house. Use tip 3 and full strength white color flow icing to pipe icicles on chimney, house peak, windowsills and bushes.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.