Jolly Gingerbread Cupcake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- granulated sugar
- spice drops
- Jumbo green spice drops
- Red spice drops
- Candy-coated chocolates
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups (or other holiday-themed baking cups)Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter (Medium size used)Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Use medium size round Cut-Out to cut cookie head; bake and cool.
To make arms, roll out caramels 1 3/4 in. long x 5/8 in. wide; trim ends of arms to round off corners. Ice smooth with brown royal icing and smooth with finger dipped cornstarch.
Use tip 12 and brown buttercream icing to build up body on cupcake top. Ice with spatula and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Trim lollipop stick to 3 in. length and attach to back of round head cookie with melted candy; let set. Ice face smooth with brown royal icing. Use tip 3 and white royal icing to pipe dot eyes, nose and string mouth. Use tip 3 and rose royal icing top pipe dot cheeks.
Roll green jumbo spice drop on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar and cut two 1/4 in. wide strips for suspenders; attach with brown buttercream icing. To make bow tie: trim 2 red spice drop pieces to 1/2 in. long x 1/2 in. wide on one end and 1/4 in. wide on other end. Attach at neck with buttercream icing. Roll small ball of red spice drop and attach to middle of bow with buttercream icing. Attach candy-coated chocolates with buttercream icing for buttons on end of suspenders. Pipe tip 3 white royal icing dot buttons (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch) and zigzag lines at wrists.