Join The Haunt! Mini Cakes
Let a variety of creatures Join the Haunt this Halloween! One sheet cake can be cut into different designs using shaped cookie cutters. Quick Pour Fondant Icing will cover even irregular shapes like these with ease!
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White-White Icing Color Add to shopping list White-White Icing Color
- Easy-Add Petite Spiders and Bats Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Spiders and Bats Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Nesting Ghosts Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Ghosts Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spooky Ghost Party Bags Add to shopping list Spooky Ghost Party Bags
Bake and cool 1 in. high sheet cake and unmold. Use second smallest ghost and pumpkin cutters and round cutter to cut cake shapes.
Ice cakes using quick pour fondant icing.
For spider web, let black icing set for a few minutes; pipe white circles and immediately draw icing toward edge with toothpick to form web. Let all cakes set.
Attach spider icing decoration to webs with quick pour fondant icing. Pipe orange lines and stem on pumpkin; immediately attach orange and green sugars.
Pipe black facial features on pumpkin and ghost.