Jack is Back! Cookies
A happy Halloween celebration without a Jack-O- Lantern is simply not possible! Have fun and make these Jack is Back cookies for your trick-or-treaters.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Halloween Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Halloween Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 2 and full-strength green Color Flow Icing to outline stem. Flow in with thinned green Color Flow Icing and tip 2. Cover with Green Sugars, shake off excess. Let dry. Use tip 2 and full-strength orange Color Flow Icing and outline pumpkin. Flow in with thinned orange icing and tip 3. While icing is still wet, use tip 2 and pipe thinned black Color Flow icing eyes and mouth. Using a toothpick, drag corners of eyes to make points and slightly drag corners of teeth. Let dry.
Combine Orange and Red-Red for orange shown.
Combine Leaf Green and Black for green shown.