Silicone Mini Jack…
Jack-O-Lantern Sandwich Cookies
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate melted and cooled
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing or 2 cups Buttercream IcingEasy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- Orange Icing Color as neededEasy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Each cookie sandwich serves 1.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Jack-O-Lantern mini mold cavities with vegetable pan spray; set aside.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well. Stir in melted chocolate. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until smooth. Press a heaping tablespoon cookie dough into prepared cavities (dough should be about 1/4-inch thick).
Bake 15 to18 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft). Cool in mold on cooling grid 20 minutes; remove from mold and cool completely.
Meanwhile, combine icing with orange zest in medium bowl. Add orange icing color to achieve desired color. When cookies are completely cooled, spread icing onto flat side of one cookie. Top with second cookie.