Ivory Opulence Cake
Classic Ribbon Roses are lovely as a border and as a cake top bouquet on this elegant ivory cake.
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
In advance, use tip 104 to make 30 white Ribbon Roses. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool 8 x 3 in. round cake. Use spatula and ivory icing to ice cake smooth. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe dots in loops shapes about 1 1/2 in. apart from loop points, on cake top and about 1 in. apart from loop points on sides. Use tip 12 to pipe mound of white icing on top center of cake and position 7 Ribbon Roses on top of mound. Use tip 21 and white icing to pipe shell bottom border. Attach remaining Ribbon Roses on top of shell border.