Ivory Opulence Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
In advance, use tip 104 to make 30 white Ribbon Roses. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool 8 x 3 in. round cake. Use spatula and ivory icing to ice cake smooth. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe dots in loops shapes about 1 1/2 in. apart from loop points, on cake top and about 1 in. apart from loop points on sides. Use tip 12 to pipe mound of white icing on top center of cake and position 7 Ribbon Roses on top of mound. Use tip 21 and white icing to pipe shell bottom border. Attach remaining Ribbon Roses on top of shell border.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more