Ivory Grandeur Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 154.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1s Add to shopping list Tip: 1s
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 363 Add to shopping list Tip: 363
- Easy-Add Always & Forever Musical Figurine Add to shopping list Always & Forever Musical Figurine
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Step-Saving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set Add to shopping list Step-Saving Rose Bouquet Flower Cutter Set
- 2 Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set (10 in. separator plates neededEasy-Add Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Crystal-Clear Cake Divider Set
- Easy-Add Rose garden separator ring Add to shopping list Rose garden separator ring
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Plywood or triple thick cardboard
- Aluminum foil
- Foam square (4 in. x 1/4 in. deep and 4 in. x 1 in. deep needed)
In advance, use Ready-To-Use Fondant to make the following flowers: 60 small blossoms; 25 medium flowers; 6 large flowers. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry as directed.
Prepare and cover 2-layer cakes with fondant - seven 6 in. cakes and one each 8 and 12 in. cakes. Dowel rod 12 in. and 6 in. cakes where plates will rest. Decorate 8 and 12 in. cakes: Randomly pipe tip 1s sotas; attach medium flowers with icing. Add tip 363 shell bottom borders.
Position six 6 in. cakes around a center 6 in. cake. Pipe tip 1s sotas on tops and descending over sides of outer cakes. Position 12 in. cake on top. Attach remaining flowers with tip 2; add tip 2 dot centers to small blossoms. Roll 1/2 in. diameter fondant rope to frame bottom edges of 6 in. cakes. Brush bottom edge of cake lightly with water and attach rope. Pipe tip 1s sotas on rope. Position ornament.