It's a Party Cupcakes
Planning a kid´s birthday party is "child´s play" when you bake a batch of an all-time favorite, cupcakes, and set a simple theme, like "It´s a party!"
It´s A Party Cupcakes let everyone know the fun is on-hand. Whether you start from scratch or use a favorite cake mix, these yummy, colorful cupcakes will stand out. Power-party colors—jewel-toned violet, yellow, rose and green—suit fêtes for girls or boys.
It’s a Party Cupcakes use playful pastels to create a fun centerpiece. Use tip 1M to pipe a jumbo swirl or ice tops smooth with a spatula. Add Party Hat icing decorations and you’re ready to partake in the party!
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Party Hat Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Party Hat Icing Decorations
- 3 cups cake flour sifted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Party Hat Baking Cups Add to shopping list Party Hat Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line pan with baking cups.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Pour into prepared cups.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.
Color portions of icing yellow, violet, rose and leaf green. Spatula ice or top cupcake with tip 1M icing swirl. Add icing decorations.
Convenience Tip: Substitute your favorite cake mix to make cupcakes.