It's a Banner Love Cake
Fondant trims are a speedy alternative to icing decorations. Ready-To-Use Fondant Multi Packs, available in a variety of pre- made colors, can save you even more time!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Puffed Heart Pan or Heart Pan of your choiceEasy-Add Puffed Heart Pan Add to shopping list Puffed Heart Pan
- Easy-Add 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Paring Knife
Prepare cake for rolled fondant by icing lightly with buttercream. Tint 1 1/2 pk. fondant rose and 1 pk. fondant red; reserve 1/2 pk. white.
Cover cake with rose fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Trim excess from bottom with paring knife. Roll out red fondant and cut out hearts using cutters from set.
Randomly attach to cake with brush dipped in water.
Roll out white fondant, cut a 17 x 2 in. banner with paring knife.
Cut rose fondant letters with cutter set. Attach letters to banner with brush dipped in water.