“It Says It All” Cupcakes
- Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Love Potion Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list Love Potion Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Red/White/Pink Baking Cups Add to shopping list Red/White/Pink Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
Bake and cool 17 cupcakes in red/white/pink baking cups.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Using cutters from set, cut out two L’s, three O’s and one of each: V, E, U, Y, T, S. Also, cut out six hearts using second smallest cutter from set. Sprinkle red sugars on hearts and pink sugars on letters. Bake and cool.
Tint portion of buttercream icing light rose; reserve remaining icing white.
Ice 11 cupcakes with white icing and six cupcakes with light rose icing.
Arrange cupcakes in three rows: six in rows one and three and five in row two.
Place letter cookies on white-iced cupcakes and heart cookies on light pink-iced cupcakes.