It's All Locked Up! Graduation Cake
This locker-shaped graduation cake goes a long way to creating a unique way to say congratulations. With traditional locker “decorations” and realistic looking locker doors, your graduate won’t soon forget this symbol of 4 years of success.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
Cake serves 54.
- Easy-Add Long Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Long Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1D Add to shopping list Tip: 1D
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 44 Add to shopping list Tip: 44
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Ice each loaf cake on a cake board cut to fit. Position cakes together on serving board. With toothpick, mark louvers, pennants, shoes and note paper.
Outline each pendants, shoe and note paper with tip 2. Pipe in with tip 9 (smooth and shape with finders dipped in cornstarch). Make holes in paper with point of knife. Cover toes, soles of shoes and add tape with tip 44. Pip tip 2 outline streamers and poles on pennants, laces on shoes, lines on the note paper.
Pip tip 47 smooth stripes louvers, message banner and handles. Edge tops and bases with tip 44 stripes. Print message on banner with tip 2.
Cut a 2 1/2 x 12 inch strip from parchment triangle for large banner. Write tip 2 message. Position on cake. Add confetti to cake.