It Smacks of Love Cookie
Send your Valentine a message on a cookie. These lips are a full 4 in. wide so you’ll have enough room to talk!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Lips Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Lips Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cookie. Use tip 3 and full-strength red color flow icing to outline lips; let set. Use tip 3 and thinned red color flow icing to fill in lips; let dry overnight.
Use tip 3 and full-strength red color flow icing to outline lips. Use tip 3 and full-strength rose color flow icing to print message.
Tint fondant light and dark pink. Roll dark pink log 1/2 in. wide x 1 1/4 in. long and cut top 1/2 in. on an angle. Roll light pink into 5/8 in. wide x 1 1/2 in. long rectangle. Attach top fondant lipstick piece to bottom case with damp brush. Use paring knife to mark top edge of case.