Irresistible Gingerbread Girl Cookie
This sweet little cookie won’t last long on your holiday dessert table. Kids and adults will love the taste and decorating appeal of this holiday confection.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Frosted Fun 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Frosted Fun 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out prepared cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and cut out with gingerbread girl cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Prepare Color Flow Icing according to package instructions. Tint portions light red, red and black; reserve some white. Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline cookie and pipe hair.
Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline outfit. Use tip 3 and thinned red icing to fill in outfit. Let dry.
Pipe eyes with tip 3 and full-strength black icing. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline mouth. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe reflection in eyes. Use tip 3 and full-strength light red icing to pipe buttons. Pipe accent on buttons with tip 2 full-strength white icing. Add bow in hair with tip 3 and full-strength red icing.