Invasion of the Body Snackers Cereal Treat
Frankie’s really gets around this Halloween season with the help of our Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups. His body is made of crispy rice treat cereal, his famous face is made of candy in our Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan and his arms are cookie treat sticks covered with icing. They are outstretched and ready to give a big Halloween hug.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Using piping method, mold candy heads in cookie pan cavities, filling 1/3 full. Chill until firm.
Pipe hands on cookie sheet using melted green candy in cut parchment bag. Chill until firm. For each treat, cut 1 cookie stick to 3 in.; attach to back of head with melted candy leaving 1 1/2 in. extending.
Fill silicone cups with cereal treats mixture. Round tops and ice smooth. For arms, cut 2 sticks to 3 in long; bend at a 90° angle, leaving 1 in. to insert straight down in treat. Insert head and arms. Using tip 2A, coat sticks with icing. Attach hands to arms with melted candy; let set.
*Combine melted White candy with Midnight Black for gray shown.