Initial Impressions Cookies
Present the guests of honor with these distinctive initial cookie designs. Bedazzled with royal icing puddle dots, these treats are sure to impress your guests!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 1/4 in. puddle dots using thinned royal icing and tip 4. When dry, brush with white Pearl Dust. (Number of puddle dots needed will vary with each letter.)
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut letter cookies; bake and cool. Outline letters with tip 2 and full-strength royal icing. Flow in centers using thinned royal icing in a cut parchment bag. Let dry 48 hours. Attach puddle dots with dots of icing.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.