Initially Yours Cake
- Gum Paste and Fondant Student Kit
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Veining tool
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
In advance, using gum past and the smaller leaf cutter in set to cut 75 leaves (cut extras to allow for breakage). Place leaf on thin foam and use veining tool to imprint veins in leaves; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. For monogram, combine a 50/50 mixture of fondant and gum paste. Roll into a 3/8 in. diameter log and shape in desired letter. Let dry on waxed paper dusted with cornstarch.
Bake and cool 2-layer cake. Prepare to be covered with rolled fondant.
Tint 36 oz. of fondant green, roll out and cover cake. Pipe tip 4 vines on cake and attach gum paste leaves with buttercream icing. Use tip 6 and green buttercream icing to pipe bead bottom border.