Initial Distinction Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Light Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Cake serves 30
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add 11 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 11 in. Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add 13 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 13 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
Bake and cool two-layer cake. Place on foil-wrapped cake board. Ice smooth with royal blue buttercream.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut four strips, 1 1/2 in. wide, along the length of Light Blue Sugar Sheets! Attach to cake sides using piping gel. Trim if needed.
Using the largest cutter from circle cutter set as a guide, trace shape with black FoodWriter on the back side (shiny side) of Black Sugar Sheets! Use scissors to cut circle. Follow same procedure using second largest circle cutter as a guide and White Sugar Sheets! Attach white circle to black circle using piping gel.
To make letter, use cutter from A-B-C set as a guide and trace shape with black FoodWriter on the back side of Black Sugar Sheets! Use scissors to cut out letter and attach to center of white circle using piping gel. Reserve in Sugar Sheets! package.
For cake top, use Rotary Cutter to cut 10 strips, 9 long x 5/8 in. wide, from Black Sugar Sheets! Attach strips vertically and horizontally to cake top, 1 1/4 in. apart, using piping gel. Cut two strips, 10 long x 5/8 in. wide, from Black Sugar Sheets! Attach to opposite ends of cake top.
Attach circle to cake top with piping gel, positioning letter toward cake corners.