Towering Tiers Cak…
Initial Announcement Cake and Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Sugar Pearls Sprinkles Add to shopping list Sugar Pearls Sprinkles
- Your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe
- Your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe (6 cups needed)
Serves 51. Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Towering Tiers Cake Stand Add to shopping list Towering Tiers Cake Stand
- Easy-Add 6 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Kit Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Kit
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Paring Knife
Two days in advance, make fondant decorations. Tint 16 oz. fondant rose and add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex.
Monogram: Roll out rose fondant 1/8 in. thick fondant and cut out letter. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted cake board. Attach lollipop sticks to back of letter using thinned fondant adhesive, leaving 3 in. of stick extending at bottom. Let dry.
Flowers: You will need 54 flowers. Roll fondant 1/16 in. thick; cut 5 large rose petals and a round using the large open end of tip 4 for each. Slightly ruffle edges of petals using stick on thin foam. Attach petals to round using damp brush. Roll a small ball of white fondant for center and attach. Dry in flower forming cups. Dust with white pearl dust when dry.
Bake 2-layer 3-in high cake, 23 yellow and 28 chocolate cupcakes. Position cake on foil-covered board.
Ice cake lightly in buttercream and cover in fondant.
Using rose buttercream icing, pipe tip 4 bead bottom border around cake. Pipe tip 2A white buttercream icing swirls on cupcake tops. Attach sugar pearls.
At Reception: Assemble Towering Tiers Cake and Dessert Stand following assembly instructions in package, using 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 in. plates. Arrange cupcakes on stand; attach flowers to stand and cupcakes. Position cake on top of tier. Insert monogram in cake top and attach flowers using dots of icing. Cake is saved for first anniversary.