Fancy Hearts Mini Cake
Individual heart-shaped cakes are personalized for each guest! White Ready-to-Use Rolled Fondant creates a smooth backdrop for your piped icing decorations.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
3/4 cup cake mix 1 box of cake mix makes 6 cakes
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® 6 Cavity Mini Hearts Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® 6 Cavity Mini Hearts Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Gold Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Preheat oven to 350°. Follow cake mix box instructions. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
When cool, position cake on a cake circle that has been trimmed to appropriate size and covered with Gold Fanci-Foil. Lightly ice the cake smooth. Roll out 1/4 of fondant package to 1/4 in. thin and place over cake. Smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother and then trim off excess fondant.
To decorate, use tip 4 in a disposable decorating bag, to make a beaded heart on top of cake with Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing. Using the heart on the pan as a pattern. Pipe guest of honor's initial in the center. Pipe dots on the top edge of the cake and a beaded border along the bottom.