Incredible Voyage Cake
Football-shaped spaceship is ready to blast off on an Incredible Voyage. Suitable as a birthday, graduation or bon voyage cake, this design will please explorers of all ages!
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add First and Ten Football Pan Add to shopping list First and Ten Football Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Small Plastic Ruler
Ice cake smooth and position on board cut to fit. Use ruler to mark seam lines 2-1/2 inches from top and bottom.
Using toothpick, mark door in center of cake. Use toothpick to trace 2 inch diameter window on door and one 2-1/2 inch window on each side of cake.
Pipe in Tip 6 gray areas on side windows (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Outline windows and door with Tip 8. Pipe Tip 3 dots on trim and doorknob.
Pipe head with Tip 6; add Tip 8 helmet; add Tip 3 dot and string facial features. Pipe Tip 8 band seams on top and bottom marked areas of rocket; add Tip 3 dots.
Add Tip 3 vertical lines on top and bottom area. Cut three curved pieces (3-1/2 x 1 in. wide) from 10 in. cake circle; cover with foil.
Position two pieces at base of cake. Pipe Tip 12 smoke clouds and Tip 21 spatula striped fire.
Position third foil-covered curved board for center stand of rocket.