Inchworm By The Yard! Cupcakes
Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups are the key to these Inchworm by the Yard cupcakes. The feet are a built-in part of the reusable cups that you bake and serve your cupcakes in (no paper liners needed).
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Mini candy-coated chocolate dots
Small gum balls
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Paring Knife
In advance: Bake and cool cupcakes in Silly-Feet cups supported by cookie sheet. Add a little vanilla extract to black icing color.
Paint 2 lollipop sticks for antennae; let dry. Heavily ice cupcakes smooth, building up in center. Cover with tip 21 pull-out stars. Cut a hole in 2 gumballs; insert on antennae.
For head cupcake, trim and slightly bend antennae as needed and insert in cupcake. Position gumball eyes and nose. Pipe tip 3 dot pupils. Position chocolate dots for mouth. Assemble cupcakes in caterpillar formation.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.