Stand-Up Cuddly Be…
In the Swing Cake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Large white gumball
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- 2001 Pattern Book Putter Head, Flag PatternsEasy-Add 2001 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2001 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rod Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rod
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rod Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rod
- Easy-Add 12 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 12 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Yellow construction paper
- Thin cardboard
- Cellophane Tape
- Black marker
Cover cake board with foil. Use spatula to ice black hole and green grass. Set aside. Trace putter head pattern on cardboard, cut out and cover with foil. Attach to wooden dowel rod with tape. Trace flag on construction paper, cut out, write number on flag and tape to wooden dowel rod.
Bake and cool cake following package instructions. Trim right arm close to body and trim left arm completely off. Insert plastic dowel rod on cake side for left arm. Ice bottom of feet smooth.
Position cake on board. Use tip 3 to outline mouth, shirt and collar. Pipe-in eyes and nose using tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cover bear, shirt and pants with tip 16 stars. Position dowel rod with flag in left arm and overpipe tip 16 star fingers. Position putter at right arm; overpipe tip 16 star fingers.
For hat, pipe tip 12 mount of icing between ears and cover with tip 16 stars.
Pipe tip 5 hat brim (pat down with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 dot buttons on shirt. Position gumball near hole with icing.
*Note: Mix Burgundy and Christmas Red to achieve shade used.