In the Birthday Swing! Cookies
Send guests home with fun on a stick. Set royal icing monkey figures and iced-cookie gifts atop cookies formed in our Round Cookie Treat Pan to create fanciful and flavorful favors.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Party Time Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Party Time Icing Decorations
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Green curling ribbon
- Double-stick tape
Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown. In advance: Make monkey's head and gift bows. On waxed paper covered board, using royal icing, pipe tip 2A ball head (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch) and tip 3 outline bow. Pipe tip 5 ears. Add tip 5 muzzle and tip 3 inner ears. Pipe tip 2 dot nose and outline mouth and eyes. Attach icing decoration hat to top of head and let dry overnight.
Make cookies. Prepare dough and roll out. Cut gifts using square crinkle cutter. Press remaining dough into cookie treat pan with cookie stick. Bake and cool cookies.
Decorate cookies. Position round cookie on cooling grid over cookie sheet; cover with thinned royal icing and let dry. Ice gift cookie smooth with royal icing; pipe tip 3 outline ribbon. Let dry.
Use tip 3 to pipe outline vine on round cookie; attach head. Pipe tip 2A ball body (flatten and smooth) and tip 5 outline arm and legs; attach gift. Pipe tip 2 fingers and toes. Pipe tip 3 tail. Wind curling ribbon around cookie stick; tape to secure. Pipe tip 352 leaves on vine and stick; let dry.