In Full Bloom Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-to-Use Pastel Blue Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-to-Use Pastel Blue Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Yellow Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Yellow Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Violet Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Violet Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Pink Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Pink Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Green Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Green Brush-On Color™
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Color Tray Add to shopping list Color Tray
- Nature Cake Stamps™ or other stampsEasy-Add Nature Cake Stamps™ Add to shopping list Nature Cake Stamps™
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Small Plastic Ruler
Bake and cool two 2 1/2 in. high layers to make a 5 in. high cake. Prepare cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Cover cake with white fondant; smooth.
For easier handling, divide cake into 6ths. Roll blue pastel fondant 1/8 in. thin cut in 6 strips, approximately 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 in. wide and attach between markings with damp brush. Trim excess where edges meet and smooth together.
Cut 2 in. wide x 1/8 in. thick yellow strips, one at a time, imprint zigzag line with wavy-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser and attach over seam with damp brush.
Cut 3/4 in. wide x 1/8 in. thick pastel green strips, one at a time, and imprint lattice effect with straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Attach to center of each yellow strip with damp brush; trim off excess at top and bottom.
Use Brush-On Color and stamps to stamp flowers and leaves on cake side; paint stems on flowers.
For grass, roll out primary green fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut strips for each section, 3/4 in. high to the width of each section.
Use scissors to cut blades of grass, cutting from top of strips 2/3 of the way down. Attach with damp brush
Make another shorter grass strip for front of each section; attach with damp brush to first layer of grass.
Separate blades of grass. Roll 1/2 in. fondant balls for top border and 3/8 in. fondant balls for bottom border; attach with damp brush.
Add small fondant balls to centers of flowers, slightly flatten and attach with damp brush.