Hybrid Car Mini Cake
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- hollow-centered candy discs
- Candy-coated chocolates
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Easter Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Straight Spatula Add to shopping list Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance: Make bunny head. Roll out fondant 1/4 in. thick and cut head using bunny cutter. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted board. When dry, draw facial features and inside ears with FoodWriters.
Position cake on board, flat side down. Spatula ice cake using orange icing to create a banded carrot look, moving from left wheel side to right.
Combine Kelly Green and Leaf Green for green icing shade shown. For wheels, using tip 5 dots of icing, attach candy-coated chocolates to discs and discs to cake.
For bunny body, pipe tip 7 mound for chest, tip 5 mound for neck. Insert fondant head. Attach candy disc steering wheel with icing. Pipe tip 5 outline arms, attaching right arm to steering wheel. Add tip 18 pull-out star greenery.