Hug Loving Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Nesting Hearts Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Hearts Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant hearts, bows, hands and shoes. Add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 8 oz. of fondant. Tint half rose and half red. For hearts, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut using 2nd smallest cutter. For bows, shape ½ in. triangle loops and ¼ in. diameter ball knot. Attach bows to hearts with damp brush. For legs, cut lollipop sticks to 3 in.; attach to back of hearts with melted candy. Let set. For arms, on a 3 in. stick, shape white fondant hands 1/2 in. long; attach to back of hearts with melted candy. Let set. For boy's shoes, tint a portion of fondant black. Shape 5/8 in. oval shoes. Insert leg sticks through shoes, leaving 1 1/4 in. exposed at bottom for inserting in cupcake. Let all fondant pieces dry on waxed paper-covered board dusted with cornstarch.
Bake cupcakes in Hearts Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Spray cupcakes with pink and blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray.
Tint buttercream icing pink and blue. To decorate booties on cupcakes, use round tip 12. Beginning at toe end of bootie, pipe a ball with heavy pressure, hold tip at a 45º angle as you move toward back of foot, then bring tip straight up to finish. Indent top of booties with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use round tip 2 to add zigzag cuffs and sting bow to booties.
*Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.